Health & Safety
To ensure the health and safety of our guests, StarCity management asks that visitors respect and show due consideration for the building, environment and users of this space.
- Familiarization with and adherence to the General Rules & Regulations of the StarCity Complex.
- Adherence to the General Rules & Regulations of Restaurants and Leisure Facilities within the StarCity Complex.
- In the event of an Incident during your visit to the StarCity Complex, please listen carefully and follow all instructions given by Staff in all areas of the Complex.
- Report all potential hazards, accidents or incidents to a member of staff as soon as practically possible.
- The wearing of any item of clothing which restricts the view of one’s head/face (eg. hoods, caps or helmets) is not permitted in the Central Atrium unless on Medical/Religious grounds.
- Pets are not permitted within the StarCity Complex, with the exception of Assistance Dogs.
- The use of bicycles, roller-blades, micro-scooters or skates is restricted across the StarCity Complex. Secure Bicycle Parks are available for your use. All bicycles parked outside the approved areas will be removed.
- In the interest of Public Safety & Security, CCTV cameras are in operation throughout the entire StarCity Complex.
- We operate an on-site Number Plate Recognition System that is monitored by West Midlands Police Authority. Please ensure your vehicle is fully compliant with UK Legislation or you risk being apprehended by the UK Enforcing Authorities.