Code of Conduct
Providing a safe, relaxed and friendly environment for all our visitors.
We would ask that all visitors abide by the Code of Conduct. StarCity management consistently aims to maintain high standards and expects your full adherence to our policies.
Zero Tolerance Policy
- Treat Staff, Agents and Visitors to the StarCity Complex in a polite and courteous manner at all times.
- We take any threats, abuse or intimidation towards any agent or member of staff or visitor to the StarCity Complex very seriously. This includes aggressive behaviour, foul language or derogatory comments. Any incident that requires the attendance of a member of Security in either Landlord or Tenant areas may result in the permanent exclusion of that person from the StarCity Complex.
Disabled Parking Policy
- Designated Disabled Parking Bays at the StarCity Complex are strictly for Motorists/Patrons displaying a valid blue badge.
- Using the disabled bays correctly will benefit genuine blue badge holders and ensure that they are treated fairly. Should you park your car inappropriately or within any of the restricted areas, you will be issued with a Parking Charge Notice. Under the blue badge scheme it is a criminal offence to misuse the blue badge and could result in a fine of up to £1,000.
- In order to ensure that Emergency Service Vehicles have full access to all areas of the StarCity Complex and to ensure there is sufficient parking for Disabled Visitors, we have instructed an approved ACS Contractor who enforce a strict car parking policy across the StarCity Complex. Should you park your car inappropriately, or within any of the restricted areas, you will be issued with a Parking Charge Notice. Users of the car parks around the StarCity Complex do so at their risk.
- The Management will not accept any liability for damage, accident or loss.
- The StarCity Complex is a Litter Free Zone. Please dispose of all litter/cigarette ends in the bins provided internally and externally around the Complex. Failure to adhere to this Policy may result in exclusion from the Complex. Birmingham City Council Enforcement Officers patrol the Complex and may issue Litter Charge Notices at any time.