Houdini’s Escape Room Experience is an incredibly immersive real-life escape game in which players are locked inside a themed room, and need to work together as a team to solve a series of puzzles and riddles in order to escape within the 60 or 90 minute time limits.
Houdini’s provides an exciting and memorable experience to enjoy with friends, family or colleagues. The games are challenging but give you a great sense of achievement and encourage you to work together with your team to solve the puzzles.
An escape room is unlike any other leisure activity you will have experienced before and will keep you coming back for more.
Houdini’s Escape Room Experience – Star City is open 7 days a week, 10am – 10pm.
It is £25.00 per person to play a game and we allow group sizes of 4-7.
Games will last either 60 minutes or 90 minutes depending on which room you book.
- There is no restriction on age, and all rooms are safe for all ages. Very young players may find the puzzles very demanding, and will not get the most out of the game. Children under 16 MUST be accompanied by an adult. (We do not charge for children under 6)
- We require that the whole team arrives 15 minutes before the game starts for your briefing and introduction.
- There are no specific requirements on what to bring as everything you need will be supplied. We would recommend you wear comfortable shoes and clothing you can move freely in.
- Unfortunately no rooms are wheelchair accessible at this site. R.M.S. Titanic requires players to crawl at some points. Temple Raider requires players to crawl, climb and has uneven flooring.
- No alcohol is allowed in the room. If we feel that any member of a team is under the influence of alcohol or drugs, they will be refused admission.
- Picture or video recording equipment is not allowed inside the room.