StarCity Customer Charter
Having a great time? If not, we want to know.
At StarCity we are committed to providing you with the highest standards of service at all times.
What You Can Expect From Us… Our Values
- We aim to provide a great day out in a safe, secure and clean environment by having a set of values and rules by which all visitors to StarCity will embrace and respect. Your right of admission is subject to you accepting our values and abiding by our Code of Conduct and Customer Charter which are clearly displayed on our website or are available from the StarCity Reception desk. In the unlikely event that we do not meet your expectations we will understand your decision to leave the centre.
- We value all visitors to StarCity and treat everyone equally with one set of values and rules that are appropriate for a Leisure & Entertainment Centre.
- We will react in a prompt manner to public enquiries, suggestions, complaints and concerns, if we have not delivered our values.
- We will aim to provide training and support to all our staff and agents to achieve improved standards.
- We will provide operational staff that are easily identifiable by wearing uniforms and name badges and a transparent process should our staff falls below your expectations.
- We operate a ZERO tolerance to threats, abuse and intimidation towards any agent or member of staff at StarCity. We will use the full extent of the law either civil or criminal to protect those rights and if deemed necessary we will apply to the courts for full reimbursement of any costs incurred.
- Should Security be required to attend any incident both in landlord or tenant areas and it is deemed necessary to escort you from the Centre, you will not be allowed back on the Centre or in any of the tenant units without approval from the Centre General Manager. Details are available regarding Exclusion Orders from reception.
- CCTV is operated and monitored extensively across the Centre both inside and out and audio and visual images are recorded in the interests of public safety and security.
- StarCity operates a Number Plate Recognition System (ANPR) which is monitored by West Midlands Police Authority, should your vehicle not fully comply with UK legislation then you risk being apprehended by the UK enforcing authorities during any visit to StarCity.
- StarCity have instructed an approved ACS Contractor to operate strict car park enforcement across the site. Should you car be parked inappropriately or within any of the restricted areas then you risk the vehicle being issued with a Fixed Penalty Notice. Full details are available at reception. StarCity does not profit from this service, it has been introduced to ensure emergency vehicles have full access to any area of the Centre in the event of an emergency and to ensure ample parking is available for disabled visitors.
- StarCity operates a LITTER FREE ZONE should you be seen dropping litter or rubbish, chewing gum, cigarette ends and spitting in any area of the Centre you will be politely asked to clean the item up and place it in a suitable waste container. Failure to do so will result in you being asked to leave the Centre.
What we expect from you…
- We expect you to make yourself familiar with the general rules and regulations of the Centre and abide by them during your visit.
- In the event of any incident we expect you to listen and follow any instructions given by our staff.
- We expect you to treat all staff and visitors to StarCity politely and courteously at all times.
- We expect you to abide with the rules and regulations within each of the different tenants at StarCity and any instructions given by staff or management within those units.
- We will not tolerate aggressive behaviour, bad language, racist, sexist or discriminatory comment.
- We expect you to report any potential hazards, accidents or incidents to a member of staff as soon as it is practical.
- We do not expect you to discard your litter, waste, cigarette ends or throat contents (spitting) on the floor both indoors and outdoors and to use the appropriate facilities provided. Birmingham City Council enforcement Officers patrol the Centre and will issue Fixed Penalty Notices.
- In the interests of public safety we do not allow any customers over 1.2m tall to wear hats, hoods or caps unless for medial or recognised religious reasons within any area of the building.
- All minors (under 16 years old) must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times, unaccompanied minors will be refused admission.
How to Contact Us
In Writing: StarCity, The Management Suite, 32 Watson Road, Birmingham, B7 5SA