StarCity Code of Conduct
StarCity Management aims to provide a safe, relaxed and friendly environment for all our visitors.
We would ask that all visitors abide by the Code of Conduct.
StarCity Management consistently aims to maintain high standards and expects your full adherence to our:
- Zero Tolerance Policy
Treat Staff, Agents and Visitors to the StarCity Complex in a polite and courteous manner at all times.
We take any threats, abuse or intimidation towards any agent or member of staff or visitor to the StarCity Complex very seriously. This includes aggressive behaviour, foul language or derogatory comments. Any incident that requires the attendance of a member of Security in either Landlord or Tenant areas may result in the permanent exclusion of that person from the StarCity Complex.
- Disabled Parking Policy
Designated Disabled Parking Bays at the StarCity Complex are strictly for Motorists/Patrons displaying a valid blue badge. Using the disabled bays correctly will benefit genuine blue badge holders and ensure that they are treated fairly. Should you park your car inappropriately or within any of the restricted areas, you will be issued with a Parking Charge Notice.
Under the blue badge scheme it is a criminal offence to misuse the blue badge and could result in a fine of up to £1,000.
- Parking Policy
In order to ensure that Emergency Service Vehicles have full access to all areas of the StarCity Complex and to ensure there is sufficient parking for Disabled Visitors, we have instructed an approved ACS Contractor who enforce a strict car parking policy across the StarCity Complex. Should you park your car inappropriately, or within any of the restricted areas, you will be issued with a Parking Charge Notice.
Users of the car parks around the StarCity Complex do so at their risk. The Management will not accept any liability for damage, accident or loss.
- Litter Policy
The StarCity Complex is a Litter Free Zone. Please dispose of all litter/cigarette ends in the bins provided internally and externally around the Complex. Failure to adhere to this Policy may result in exclusion from the Complex. Birmingham City Council Enforcement Officers patrol the Complex and may issue Litter Charge Notices at any time.
Health & Safety Policy
To ensure the health and safety of our guests, StarCity Management asks that visitors respect and show due consideration for the building, environment and users of this space:
- Familiarization with and adherence to the General Rules & Regulations of the StarCity Complex.
- Adherence to the General Rules & Regulations of Restaurants and Leisure Facilities within the StarCity Complex.
- In the event of an Incident during your visit to the StarCity Complex, please listen carefully and follow all instructions given by Staff in all areas of the Complex.
- Report all potential hazards, accidents or incidents to a member of staff as soon as practically possible.
- The wearing of any item of clothing which restricts the view of one’s head/face (eg. hoods, caps or helmets) is not permitted in the Central Atrium unless on Medical/Religious grounds.
- Pets are not permitted within the StarCity Complex, with the exception of Assistance Dogs.
- The use of bicycles, roller-blades, micro-scooters or skates is restricted across the StarCity Complex. Secure Bicycle Parks are available for your use. All bicycles parked outside the approved areas will be removed.
- In the interest of Public Safety & Security, CCTV cameras are in operation throughout the entire StarCity Complex.
- We operate an on-site Number Plate Recognition System that is monitored by West Midlands Police Authority. Please ensure your vehicle is fully compliant with UK Legislation or you risk being apprehended by the UK Enforcing Authorities.
StarCity Management reserves the right to deny a person/persons from entering the property and has the right to escort them off the StarCity Complex. In addition to this, any person who persistently ignores any of the above or commits a crime will be excluded from the StarCity Complex, for a time period to be determined by Management.